東莞- 高級技轉經理/Senior Commercialization Manager
||廣東 東莞 大嶺山
- GENERAL FUNCTION
Manage the commercialization & engineering team in China and lead the process for preparing new products for global, production and distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, achieving proper product engineering fit and quality standards specific to the brands. Assist design and development teams during teardown stages, in reviewing and correcting new products at prototype or sample stage to meet main manufacturing standards.
1. Supervises commercialization team and processes from T1 signoff through final T4 stages and guide through the first PO delivery
2. Establishes and achieves fit, quality and aesthetic standards for all new products. Communicates these standards with offshore production facilities and corporate Quality Assurance.
3. Monitors and participates in PLM critical path process.
4. Explore and implement new production technics to speed lead times
5. Acts as liaison between offshore commercialization teams and Brand Development personnel.
6. Maintains all commercialization files for all products adopted for production.
7. Insures all deadlines established in the critical path plan are achieved for newly adopted products, to insure on-time first delivery dates from the factory.
8. Coordinates the approval process for all production confirmation samples to ensure correct interpretation (Quality) of style, material and colors are maintained.
9. Initial contact for all global quality issues, to insure all inquiries and/or claims are properly processed in a specific time frame.
10. Teach and guide the commercialization team for career advance
11. Performs duties consistent with the Company’s goals and policies.
12. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
2. Experience in the areas of manufacturing, brand level product development and commercialization.
3. Thorough knowledge of all aspects of footwear manufacturing process.
4. Good communication skills.
Normal office environment. Travel (75%) to factory is required.
|聯 系 人：
將“東莞- 高級技轉經理/Senior Commercialization Manager”分享到：
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world’s leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children’s and uniform footwear and apparel.
The Company’s portfolio of highly recognized brands includes:
Owned – Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sebago, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Stride Rite, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers
Licensed – CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear
Wolverine is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, the US. The Company’s products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in over 200 countries and territories.
Wolverine is always on the lookout for talented individuals that will bring their unique perspective to the many brands that make up our company.
Learn more information, please visit: http://www.wolverineworldwide.com
Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers,CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear